Psalm 4 KJV
To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm of David.
- Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
- O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
- But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
- Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
- There be many that say, Who will show us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
- Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
- I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Inioluwa OLAPOSI is a Christian, blogger, and more. He a student of the Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, and currently resides in Ido-Osun, Osun State, Nigeria. He founded PRINCIOLOGY.COM in 2018.