Psalm 3 KJV
A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.
- LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
- Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
- But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
- I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
- I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
- Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
- Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
Inioluwa Olaposi is the founder and editor of PRINCIOLOGY.COM. He is a Christian, lover of music, prolific author, with a soul that cares.