Bible verses about Sin
The following are Scriptural verses about sin:
- Romans 5:12 – Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
- Romans 5:13 – (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
- Romans 5:20 – Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
- Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
– See also: Bible verses about prayer and faith
- Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 15:34 – Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 – For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- Hebrews 10:26 – For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
- 1 John 2:1 – My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
- 1 John 3:8 – He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
- Matthew 12:31 – Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
The Free Bible (developed by Edward Morales)
Canva (featured image – edited)
Inioluwa Olaposi is the founder and editor of PRINCIOLOGY.COM. He is a Christian, lover of music, prolific author, with a soul that cares.